Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. Design, develop, and prototype the next generation, high performance, scalable cloud network stack that is the core of the Web Security Service. Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field followed by 5 years progressive post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
1. Five years of experience working in the networking stack (layers 2-7)
2. networking protocols: TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6, Routing(BGP & OSPF), ARP, ICMP, DNS, HTTP
3. One of the following languages- Python, Perl, TCL, Expect, Unix Shell
4. network devices routers(Cisco or Juniper or Brocade), switches, proxies, and firewalls
5. Software Defined Networking(SDN), Network Function Virtualization(NFV) and Openstack
6. Cryptography and Network security
7. IPSEC, OpenVPN, GRE
8. Virtual platforms/hypervisors- ESXi, KVM
9. Analyzing packet capture traces, debug, triage, and test various networking protocols.
10. LAN/WAN environment with a wide range of network equipment and software
11. Network Test analysis tools (IXIA, IPerf, Wireshark)
12. Network stack performance analysis and optimization
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.