Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. Design , develop , migration and production support activities. Will work on Tibco upgrade, MFT, FMW support, and Mulesoft subscription services.
Will use the following tools, programs and methodologies to complete the assignments: Tibco , Datapower, Fusion Middleware, and Mulesoft platform. Design and develop, Lead projects and support migration and deployment activities. Utilizes graduate-level research and analytical skills.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 year(s) of work experience in job offered or 2 year(s) of work experience in a computer-related occupation. Alternatively, will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 5 years experience in job offered or computer related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, experience or training is acceptable.
Experience must include:
1. TIBCO Enterprise Suite of Products (TIBCO Business works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO Business events, Adapter Suite and TIBCO Administrator)
2. Designing and architecting various EAI and B2B projects by using TIBCO tools and technologies
3. TIBCO EMS/JMS - installing the EMS, creating Queues, Topics, User's and Roles & configuring various EMS options
4. Implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and Service palettes using SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS with TIBCO Business Works
5. User management, system and domain monitoring and management using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator
6. J2EE and Oracle database
7. Oracle Fusion Middleware including SOA, BPM, AIA
8. Mulesoft MMC, ESB Server configuration, deployment.
9. Building Custom API’s on Mulesoft Anypoint studio
10. experience using Mule transformers, Debuggers, Flow analyzers, API manager