Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. As part of the Cloud Platform Engineering (CPE) team, help build and run an abstracted services as a common Iaas and PaaS layers. Operating the services globally across multiple underlying public and private infrastructures. Work with cloud infrastructures, orchestration tools, modern programming languages and paradigms, CI/CD pipelines and open source tools to rapidly deliver tangible value to our customers. Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Education or experience must also include:
1. Experience with distributed computing design and development techniques
2. RDBMS, NoSQL, object storage, block storage,
3. networking, security services and capabilities.
6. Algorithm Development
8. design, implementation, testing and deployment of administrative scripts
9. coding in one of the languages: Python, Go, Java, C++
10. written and verbal communication experience to global technical audiences
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.