Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. Author complete sections of functional spec/design under supervision or guidance of more senior development team members. Design, develop and maintain high-quality code for simple to complex components of a product, focusing on implementation. Collaborate with team members or other groups in writing functional, design, and interface specifications and prototypes. Follow the software lifecycle process when developing software. Utilizes graduate-level research and analysis skills. Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 year(s) of work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Education or experience must include:
1. C, C++, Java, Python, Assembly programming, OOP, MFC
2. Algorithm Development
3. Enterprise Security solutions
4. Debugging using WinDbg
5. Unix platform
6. Microsoft Cryptographic Service Providers using CAPI, eToken, and SmartCards
7. Development, debugging, and performance evaluation of enterprise boot loaders in embedded and general computing environments
8. Kernal Debugging using WinDbg
9. Cryptographic standards of X.509
10. Encryption enabled solution using Symmetric keys (AES)/asymmetric keys (RSA), Hashing (SHA2) and block modes (ECB/CBC).