Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. Design and develop services to support large scale and high volume eCommerce Platform. Responsible for the development and implementation of highly complex eCommerce components using both back-end and front-end frameworks. Research and innovate new technologies for the new assignments. Mentor less experienced developers in advanced concepts. Review, design, and implement plans to develop less skilled team members. Anticipate and identify problems then provide alternative solutions for successful end results. Review the design and code of others and takes necessary corrective actions if needed. Provide support and analyze the key production issues. Utilizes graduate-level research and analysis skills.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 1 year of work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
Education or experience must also include:
1. Java, SpringFramework, OpenJPA, Hibernate, Unix Shell Scripting, Node & Angular Js Front-end frameworks
2. Apache Tomcat, Weblogic application Servers
3. Troubleshooting complex issues such as, multi-threading
4. Payment, Billings & eCommerce domain
5. PL/SQL and Database design
6. Oracle experience
7. DevOps model, continuous integration and deployment and comfortable with troubleshooting live services
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.