Responsible for IT Hosting technologies that may include but not be limited to Infrastructure as a service, Compute, Storage and backup, Enablement services, Infrastructure Middleware). Understand service cost drivers and establish appropriate methodologies to track and show back costs. Create and own the service road map and features; create service definition; and develop and deliver the strategies to provide services (in collaboration with Service Delivery leaders). Translate business requirements into Hosting technology/service requirements and owns requirements documentation for critical projects and enhancements initiative. Work collaboratively with the respective Hosting Service Delivery leaders on demand planning and management, including direct conversations with Business Functions and/or Infrastructure Business Operations. Review requests for service enhancements and undertake cost evaluation, standards reviews and prioritization. Establish and manage Critical Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators. Ensure Knowledge Base is current and accurate. Develop and maintain Service Catalogs for the Compute and Storage Space
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or 2 years of work experience in a computer-related occupation. Alternatively, employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 5 years of work experience in job offered or 5 years of work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Education or experience must include:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience including technical, IT service delivery and business engagement across multiple domains (5 years if have Bachelor’s degree).
2. At least two years of Technical experience of hosting services and solutions (5 years if have Bachelor’s degree)
3. Experience in IT service pricing and business case development
4. Experience in ITIL strategy formulation and service architecture
5. Minimum 2 years experience of System Administration experience that includes strong Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting (5 years if have Bachelor’s).
6. Experience identifying areas of improvement based on performance reports; Identify action points and track them to closure.
7. Experience in terms of managing customer relationship, understanding business direction and leading the team towards common objective.
8. ITIL methodology experience and terminology that aligns with IT service support and delivery .
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.