Participate in all software product development life cycle activities. Move software products through the product development cycle from design and development to implementation and testing. Work as part of a team for the design, process, manufacturing, testing and quality of products as they move from conception through distribution. Work with a cross-functional team of UI developers, architects, designers and QA testers to develop and break down requirements/user stories into executable chunks. Champion the user experience end to end by working closely with interaction and visual designers; ensure that the site is intuitive and designed with a long lifespan in mind in a mobile-friendly way. Specifically, this product owner will maintain and deliver the backlog for the Norton eCommerce checkout. Employer will accept Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or related and 2 years experience in job offered or finance-related, product management-related, engineering-related, or computer-related occupation. Alternatively, Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a finance-related, product management-related, engineering-related, or computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, experience, or training is acceptable.
1. Agile/Scrum environment.
2. defining, executing and delivering on web software and web technology projects
3. B2C digital product management. ·
4. Working with in-house development teams using SCRUM methodology, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborating with developers and QA to ensure product features are delivered according to specifications. ·
5. facilitating business, process, and technical discussions to drive clarity and understanding among a diverse set of stakeholders. ·
6. Developing product strategy and roadmap for assigned products and maintaining current status of customer requirements ·
7. performing market research and organizing inter-departmental activities ensuring completion of product within schedule ·
8. conducting complex analysis and business research to report on product performance and identify areas of improvement ·
9. leading cross-functional teams, including architects, developers, designers and business stakeholders ·
10. managing multiple priorities and projects, and defining different delivery options and their respective tradeoffs