Analyze engineering, business and/or other business intelligence issues for application to Symantec solutions; and/or provide operational support in the development and implementation process of computer software applications, systems or services. Administer and Customize SFDC Sales/Service cloud applications. Provide SFDC Administration functions such as defining WFs, Approval Processes, and Email Templates etc. Customize Standard SalesForce Objects. Create SalesForce custom objects and Fields. Write, debug, test, deploy Apex classes, triggers and Visual Force pages, SOQL. Leverage knowledge of SalesForce security model - roles, profiles, sharing rules. Convert business requirements to technical solution. Use out of the box SFDC objects such as Accounts, Contacts, products etc. Utilizes graduate-level research and analysis skills. Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, experience or training is acceptable.
Skills must include:
1. Administering, Customizing SFDC Sales, Service cloud applications.
2. SFDC Administration functions such as defining WFs, Approval Processes, and Email Templates
3. Writing/Debugging/testing/deploying Apex classes, triggers and Visual Force pages
4. SalesForce security model - roles, profiles, sharing rules
5. Out of the box SFDC objects such as Accounts, Contact , Products, etc.
6. Sales Cloud functionality, as well as Marketing Cloud and Configure, Price Quote software
7. Opportunity Management , Quoting functionality
8. Partner/Customer portal community experience
9. Product/Pricebook experience
10. Contract management or LMS