Analyze engineering, business and/or other business intelligence issues for application to Symantec solutions; and/or provide operational support in the development and implementation process of computer software applications, systems or services. Assess systems environment. Design and develop Executive dashboard Apps, data models. Gather business requirements, prepare technical and functional specifications; develop ETL load scripts to work with multiple data sources (SQL, Flat Files, Excel, database connectors). Design and develop data models and dashboard Apps. Write SQL scripts; engage in unit testing; and implement best practices to ensure the quality and consistency of data extracting, modeling and App building throughout the company. Work on complex problems/projects where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation. Help lead the reporting team in producing high quality analytic dashboards based on business needs. Utilize graduate-level research and analysis skills. Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
1. Business report writing using SQL and database concepts and query languages such as SQL
2. ETL, Data Modeling and Dashboard Application design and development, QlikSense/QlikView
3. Completed an end to end BI platform implementation.
4. Business intelligence data warehouse, ETL and data modeling development
5. Reporting, business analysis and partnering with the business
6. Business report writing using SQL from multiple data sources and database concepts
7. Qlik Sense/Qlikview
8. Oracle DB, Toad, SQL Server DB
9. Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET and general .NET framework
10. WebApp development/programming
11. Developing Qlik Extension objects using Java Script
12. Integrating Qlik dashbaorads in web applications using Visual Studio