Analyze engineering, business and/or other business intelligence issues for application to Symantec solutions; and/or provide operational support in the development and implementation process of computer software applications, systems or services. Provide functional support as Subject Matter Expert on Oracle Financial applications. Work with business users on a day to day basis for enhancements or issues with the multiple Oracle Financial application implementations. Support and enhance the current Oracle R12 implementation for Finance modules (Cash Management, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Fixed Assets, Project accounting, Funds disbursement, Funds Capture, EBiz Tax, Subledger Accounting, Purchasing). Work on Chase Paymenttech and Paypal payment gateway integrations with oracle ipayments/Funds capture. Implement code changes to custom objects build on Oracle applications to support Symantec business process. Analyze impact of systems and infrastructure upgrades on Oracle financial application implementations. Coordinate with internal teams like DBA, middleware, BI, Networks, RTP to effectively manage system upgrades/outages. Managing the production defects coming under finance modules. Provide functional leadership to junior team members. Represent IT in command center bridges on Critical system outages and issues.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years experience in job offered or computer-related occupation. Alternatively, will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 5 years of work experience in job offered or 5 years of work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
1. Software development and implementation
2. Implementation and support of integration between Oracle R12 and third party applications (AssureNET, virtual trader, Concur, Workday, Bloomberg, ADP, Kyriba).
3. Hyperion Applications (HFM, Essbase, Planning, DRM )
4. Configuring and supporting Sabrix Tax Determination and Tax Reporting
5. Supporting Oracle Identity Management
6. Implementation and support of Oracle E-Business Tax
7. Implementation and support of Oracle General Ledger (R12 and 11i)
8. Designing and implementing Accounting rules using Oracle Subledger Accounting
9. Implementation and support of Oracle AR,AP, FA, OPA, Purchasing modules in R12 & 11i versions
10. Implementation and support of integration between Oracle iPayment (11i) & Funds Capture Module (R12) with Paypal and Paymentech
11. SQL, PL/SQL programming languages