Location: - Mountain View, CA, CA - California, United States
Software/Application Development using J2EE and SOA using Axis/Jersey, Java Script, Web Logic Application Server 12c, Oracle 12c, Wicket/Servlets, EJB, JMS, JPA, JDBC, JMX, JMS; Web Services, XML, XSL; Spring Framework, Database Development using Oracle, NoSQL (DynamoDB/MongoDB). Design Skills & Tools including UML, Object Oriented Design, Visio; Source Code Control: Git/Subversion to publish design documents for discussion and approvals, keep history of changes using source control systems. Write middle-tier Java code; ensures that every coding path is unit tested and nearly bug free. Define standards and best practices to be followed by team, provide solutions for monitoring and metrics using instrumention using logging frameworks (SumoLogic or Splunk). Participate in full integration testing, data integration/architecture, enterprise information integration and/or ETL. Rapidly addresses issues and fixes defects discovered during deployment. Secure coding best-practices, common web application vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten, and coding strategies to mitigate vulnerabilities; works with secure development lifecycle practices. Utilize development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum, and/or Agile, test-driven development, and tools used to develop Java code such as JUnit, Eclipse, IntelliJ or NetBeans, and Subversion for sprint planning, increasing code coverage and testing for regression. Develop high quality applications, and mentor other developers, providing technical direction on application architecture.
Gather and document technical requirements and specifications.
Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, and 7 years of work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
2. 6 years of experience in design and architecting web based systems in both in-house datacenters and cloud platforms (like AWS), data integration/architecture with external vendors, data transformation and delivery systems and enterprise integration systems.
3. 6 years of experience developing applications on cloud platforms like AWS or OpenStack, Logging frameworks like SumoLogic or Splunk.
4. 5 years of experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum, and/or Agile, and test-driven development.
5. 5 years of experience using development tools such as JUnit, Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, and Subversion.
6. 5 Years of experience developing high quality applications, mentoring other developers and providing technical direction on application architecture gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications, working in complex technology environments.
7. 5 years of experience across many disciplines of information technology including: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Optimum Web Application design for maximum performance, Operating Systems - Mac OSX or Linux, Performance Management and Capacity Planning, Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards; Experience with secure coding best-practices.
8. 5 years of experience with common web application vulnerabilities, such as the OWASP Top Ten, and coding strategies to mitigate vulnerabilities.
9. 5 years of experience with secure development lifecycle practices.