Drive the resolution of issues that are not getting resolved through normal incident and problem management processes. Please review the following tasks specific to Sahil’s position Provide technical customer support with technologies in Firewalls, IDP/IDS, Symantec Endpoint Protection and other security relevant technologies for global customers; Assess and triage client requests via the phone, email or the client portal. Providing guidance and articulating technical security expertise to customers. Identify needs and opportunities for improving the client’s security posture. Perform periodic security audits and various tasks to ensure regulatory compliance. Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or 2 years of work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, experience or training is acceptable.
Experience must include:
1. UNIX, TCP/IP, HTML, Design
4. Network Security Firewall/IDS/IDP Management
6. Responding to technical security questions and concerns from customers
7. Log Analysis
8. VPN configuration and troubleshooting
9. Radius Authentication
10. Network Virtualization
11. Network Design and deployment
12. Integration of cyber security tools in global monitoring and detection framework
13. Analyze SIEM logs to identify vulnerability
15. Security Policy Optimization