Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. Reponsible for Security telemetry Analytics & Dashboard design and implementation using Qlik-Sense tool , Relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MariaDB,MySQL and no-sql technologies such as Couchbase, ElastiSearch, Cassandra etc. Responsible for graph database schema designing and service’s API’s layer implementation using Gremlin, TinkerPop, GraphX. Graph database ops deployment and monitoring related tasks such as replication and backup. Also responsible for Cassandra database deployment and operations related daily tasks such as Table/ColumnFamily design, partitioning and ops specific tasks such as alerting and tuning. Implement production database task such as replication, high-availability and disaster recovery support. Implement near real-time graph analytics and batch-processing using Spark based RRD/TinkerPop based graph query specifications. Responsible for Management & Monitoring of Amazon Web-services (AWS) & OpenStack based cloud platforms and implement cloud applications operations specific task such as Deployment, Management, Alert-tuning, Cloudwatch configuration, Region/Datacenter failover monitoring including automated remediation and scale implementation using Puppet/Ansible/AWS-Cloud APIs. Implement Continuous integration and deployment of MicroServices using TestNG, Docker containers, Kubernetes and OpenShift. Implement resiliency patterns across application stack and work with team to improve across product stacks. Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 8 years of work experience in job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
1. Cloud Platform: OpenStack and Amazon Web Services (AWS) based multi-tenant application architecture designing and implementation of networking, component tiering, Security layer modeling and multi-data center support.
2. Programming: Java, Spring Framework, REST-Webserver, TestNG/Unit tester, Mocking frameworks, Functional programming.
3. Relational databases: MS-SQL Server, Postgresql, MySQL and AuroraDB schema designing and operational tuning query-performance tuning, replication.
4. No-SQL databases: Couchbase, ElasticSearch and Cassandra schema designing and operational tuning for large clusters span across multiple datacenters.
5. Reporting and Dashboard: HighCharts, Pentaho-Data Integration (ETL), JasperReports
6. Data analytics: Spark/Storm technologies for in-memory stream and micro-batch processing
7. Messaging infrastructure: RabbitMQ/Kafka or AMQP based messaging technologies
8. Dev-Ops: Proficiency with build, test, and deployment automation systems such as Puppet, Ansible, Dockers, Jenkins, Openshift and Kubernetes
9. Forensics & Graph analytics: Forensic data analysis and advanced graph theory & analytics algorithms and machine learning technologies such as Gremlin, TinkerPop Graph query, Spark-GraphX
10. Agile –SCRUM