Responsible for analyzing, designing, debugging and/or modifying software; or evaluating, developing, modifying and coding software programs to support programming needs. Maintain and enhance existing code with focus on implementation. Collaborate with and assist team of engineers in writing functional, design and user interface specifications. Follow software lifecycle process when developing software. Help identify solutions to problems encountered in software cycle. Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos. Design, implement, test and maintenance of software modules to a high quality. Develop and execute test strategies, project test plans, test case automation, reports and online documentation. Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years of work experience in job offered or 2 years of work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, experience or training is acceptable.
Experience must include:
1. Test Automation Experience
2. Integration Test Experience
3. Stress Test Experience
5. Java/C+++ experience developing and solving complex problems
6. Linux/Unix and Windows platforms dump analysis skills
7. SQL programming
8. Software engineering skills, including algorithm development, software design, data structures and client-server model
10. SCM and version control software