Work closely with engineering members, managers, and leads, product managers, ensure rapid execution and on time, high quality delivery of software projects. Advise and run high visibility initiatives with opportunities to regularly influence and mentor scrum teams. Work with management to continually inspect and adapt our processes to ensure we are delivering value efficiently and transparently. Work with relevant teams to develop a cadence for effective development/delivery and ensure all supporting teams align to the program roadmap. Present progress back to appropriate stakeholders. Assess and organize the delivery processes and cadence for teams to effectively deliver against our objectives. Proactively identify and address issues with internal business units and engineering teams. Conduct program performance metrics analysis and deliver reports to senior management. Own and manage escalations, problem resolution and corrective action. Analyze processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement. Identify agile anti-patterns and coach the team to promote agile best practices and self-directed teams. Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives. Keep team moving along by removing impediments and leading the team through planning and execution. Provide program status at the regular program review. Act as a servant leader and Scrum Master for 1 or more teams if needed. Utilizes graduate-level research and analysis skills. Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field and 3 year(s) of work experience in job offered or 3 year(s) of work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Education or experience must include:
1. Scrum Master experience
2. Demonstrated proficiency in team leadership, decision making, and presenting to large groups
3. Project/Program Management experience in multi-team environment
4. Release planning experience with understanding of product integration
5. Software Product Development lifecycle
6. Technical programming and architectural background in client and web environments (C#, ASP.net, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio, Web Services, MSTest, SQL servers, IIS, .net)
7. Applying Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies
8. Facilitating Team meetings for geographically distributed teams
9. Lead problem identification and resolution for successful software deployment