Direct and supervise team of engineering (QA and/or development teams). Develop standards for products and/or oversee development and execution of software and/or analysis of test results. Plan, design, develop and implement processes. Assist in setting product direction by analyzing product requirements and customer needs. May be involved throughout all stages of software product lifecycle including design, prototyping, implementation, modification, upgrades and maintenance. Lead team of engineers to deliver quality software against key business requirements. Own key product features/components and act as domain/functional expert. Analyze user requirements for Protection/Security related product features. Identify requirements to automate and improve existing systems. Help resolve issues with workflow, scheduling and other system related issues for the scrum team. Cross functional management to deliver critical and complex solutions. Supervise scrum team members. Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field and 2 years experience in job offered or computer related occupation. Alternatively, will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a computer-related occupation.
Any suitable combination of education, experience or training is acceptable.
Education or experience must also include:
1. security fundamentals – specifically involving security issues impacting computer systems across the full software stack.
2. Software development experience in C++, Python and SQL
3. leading a team of engineers deliver high quality software on time
4. Experience performing code reviews, and identifying code improvements based on the reviews
5. Experience with Quality Assurance engineering activities such as Unit testing and Automation.
6. Unit testing framework such as Google mock/test.
7. Experience presenting business objectives and feature roadmap with a cross functional audience
8. Experience working with multiple teams together to deliver on a specific software feature or initiative
9. Working with cross regional teams to execute on objectives
10. Capturing Product requirements, feature functional specification, and end-to-end solution documents
11. Managed customer interactions and relationships
12. Analyzing key product telemetry to derive conclusions on product and feature usage.
13. Software development lifecycle with experience in Agile methodology